Individuals do not behave the same when they are in a group. Sometimes there are benefits to being in a group. Sometimes there are dire consequences. This list of books look directly at group behavior, and their individual member behavior.
- Fight Club Politics: How Partisanship Is Poisoning the U.S. House of Representatives by Juliet Eilperin
- In Defense of Troublemakers: The Power of Dissent in Life and Business by Charlan Jeanne Nemeth
- Political Tribes: Group Instinct and the Fate of Nations by Amy Chua
- Race And Culture: A World View by Thomas Sowell
- Rule Makers, Rule Breakers: Tight and Loose Cultures and the Secret Signals that Direct Our Lives by Michele Gelfand
- The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki