- Against Intellectual Monopoly by Michele Boldrin, and David K. Levine
- Alternative Theories of Competition: Challenges to the Orthodoxy edited by Jamee K Moudud, Cyrus Bina, Patrick L Mason
- Antitrust: Taking on Monopoly Power from the Gilded Age to the Digital Age by Amy Klobuchar
- Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman
- Capitalism: Competition, Conflict, Crises by Anwar Shaikh
- Globalization and Its Discontents Revisited: Anti-Globalization in the Era of Trump by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Monopsony in Motion: Imperfect Competition in Labor Markets by Alan Manning
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoğlu, James A. Robinson
How Competitive Is Competition?
Below is a list of books that discuss competition. The way individuals and firm compete, the intensity of competition, and what it means for the economy and people's lives.