This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: Rent. Rent-Seeking! Lucre?
Below are books that discusses rent, short for economic rent. Rent-seeking being the activity to obtain rent. Lucre being a more apt word to describe what rent is.
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power by Shoshana Zuboff
- The Code of Capital: How the Law Creates Wealth and Inequality by Katharina Pistor
- Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else by Chrystia Freeland
- The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Progress and Poverty by Henry George
- Rents, Rent-Seeking and Economic Development edited by Mushtaq H. Khan and Jomo K. S
- The Rent-Seeking Society by Gordon Tullock
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Daron Acemoğlu, James A. Robinson
- The Wolf Age: The Vikings, the Anglo-Saxons and the Battle for the North Sea Empire by Tore Skeie