This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: How To Allocate Resources?
What to do with the resources that we have? How does using them impact the world? What are the resources anyway?
- Extracted: How the Quest for Mineral Wealth Is Plundering the Planet: A Report to the Club of Rome by Ugo Bardi
- Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond
- The Code of Capital: How the Law Creates Wealth and Inequality by Katharina Pistor
- Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist by Kate Raworth
- Governing the Commons: The Evolution of Institutions for Collective Action by Elinor Ostrom
Allocation | Fiction
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Citizenship Papers by Wendell Berry
- Windfall: The Booming Business of Global Warming by McKenzie Funk
Climate Change | Fiction
- The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed by Jared Diamond
- The Limits to Growth: The 30-Year Update by Donella H. Meadows, Dennis L. Meadows, Jørgen Randers
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much by Sendhil Mullainathan, Eldar Shafir