This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: How Do Humans Age And Die?
This is a list of books about the impact of age, and death.
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson
- Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- A Short History of Myth by Karen Armstrong
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery