This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: The Strategies Of Game Theory
This is a list of books that are about the economic concept of game theory, and books that utilize game theory. Game theory takes into account how each participant would react to each other.
What Is Game Theory?
- The Evolution of Cooperation by Robert Axelrod
- Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them by Joshua D. Greene
- The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- Transformative Experience by L. A. Paul