This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: The Motive, Method, Ideology, and Consequences of Intervention
Why do sovereign states decide to intervene in the affairs of other sovereign states? This list of books showcases what happens when interventions happen.
- After War: The Political Economy of Exporting Democracy by Christopher J. Coyne
- The Approaching Storm: Conflict in Asia. 1945-1965 by Edward J. Marolda
- Citizenship Papers by Wendell Berry
- The Mandela Revolution: A British Soldier's Inside View of His Rise to Power by Huw Lawford
- Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media by Edward S. Herman, Noam Chomsky
- Political Tribes: Group Instinct and the Fate of Nations by Amy Chua