This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: Globalization and International Trade: A Known Problem?
A list of books which discuss how different nations interact with each other using the medium of trade. The costs of trade. The benefits of trade. The impositions and impacts of trade.
- 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created by Charles C. Mann
- An International Economy: Problems and Prospects by Gunnar Myrdal
- Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World by Michael Lewis
- Bound Together: How Traders, Preachers, Adventurers, and Warriors Shaped Globalization by Nayan Chanda
- From Third World to First: The Singapore Story: 1965-2000 by Lee Kuan Yew
- The Global Free Trade Error: The Infeasibility of Ricardo's Comparative Advantage Theory by Ron Baiman
- Globalization and Its Discontents Revisited: Anti-Globalization in the Era of Trump by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy edited by Dean Baker, Gerald A. Epstein, Robert Polli
- Imperialism in the Twenty-First Century: Globalization, Super-Exploitation, and Capitalism's Final Crisis by John Smith
- Kicking Away the Ladder: Development Strategy in Historical Perspective by Ha-Joon Chang
- The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
- Outsourcing Economics by William S. Milberg, Deborah Winkler
- The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy: An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade by Pietra Rivoli
- The World That Trade Created: Society, Culture and the World Economy, 1400 to the Present by Kenneth Pomeranz, Steven C. Topik