This is an alphabetical version. For a subjective ranked version see: Ranked: What Poverty Means?
Poverty is a condition in which an individual(s) does not have many income security. What that means and what to do about is what the following books try to explain.
If you are interested in these intriguing connections, you may also be interested in The Impact of Inequality
- On Pauperism in Present and Past by Jan Breman
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much by Sendhil Mullainathan, Eldar Shafir
- Black Boy by Richard Wright
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith